Submit a Job Opening
Faith Community Church: Lead Pastor
Position Hours: Full-Time
Location: Edmonds, WA
Faith Community Church located in Edmonds, Washington, about 12 miles north of Seattle, is searching for a Lead Pastor to guide our RCA church into a new chapter of ministry with the upcoming retirement of our current pastor. To view the profile of Faith and the position description please visit our web site at www.faithedmonds.org. As you review the information, please prayerfully consider how your passions and call to ministry may align with Faith and the mission, vision and values we encompass. The web site will also provide a link to begin the application process. If you sense the Holy Spirit guiding you toward this ministry, we would welcome your application and the opportunity to know more about you.
Contact Person: Carole Shaw
Contact Email: email@example.com
East Hills Community Church: Lead Pastor
Position Hours: Full-Time
East Hills Community Church in Riverside, California is in search of a Lead Pastor. We would love to have a Godly man, with vision to move our church forward. Someone with enthusiasm, evangelism, and a true love for God and His people. We recently launched into the Congregational Vitality Pathway (CVP) through the Regional Synod of the Far West, so that our church can make a healthy and missional impact upon our community. For position description and application process, please visit us at www.easthills.info and click on “pastoral search”.
Contact Person: Rhonda Henderson
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: 951-807-7227
Valley Life Community: Lead Pastor
Position Hours: Full-Time
LEAD to equip and unify the congregation, leaders and staff to fulfill Valley Life Community Church’s Mission by intentionally reaching our neighbors and the community around us with the life-transforming gospel of Jesus Christ.
CULTIVATE a biblically-based culture through the power of the Holy Spirit where the gospel is preached boldly and clearly in a manner which compels the body to action.
Demonstrate a consistent faithfulness in their personal and public walk with Christ, being prayerful in all things and boldly speaking the truth in love.
Lead the Board of Elders in their oversight of all teaching ministries for their biblical, Re-formed, and doctrinal soundness.
EQUIPPING LEADERS/BUILDING TEAMS
Identify, attract and lead the development of gift-based, passion-driven, effective leaders and teams to do the work of ministry, equipping the congregation and leadership to carry out Valley Life’s mission.
MISSIONALLY FOCUSED/CULTURAL ARCHITECT
Lead the congregation to be future-thinking and forward-moving in our mission to engage the community around us.
Visit www.vlccpastoralsearch.org to apply.
LEAD PASTOR REQUIREMENTS:
• Seminary Graduate (M. Div) or the equivalent theological education
• Ordained and a participating member in good standing with their current classis in the RCA, or equivalent governing body in their current denomination
• Is firmly committed to Reformed theology
• Has served as a pastor, or as a spiritual leader in ministry, with staff leadership experience
• Believes in, accepts and embraces the mission of Valley Life Community Church
• Primary preaching pastor
• Works and plays well with others
LEAD PASTOR RELATIONSHIPS:
• Will be received by and will participate in the Classis Cascades, Far West Region, of the Reformed Church in America*
• Will serve as President of the Church Board (consistory)
• Will be a member of, and accountable to, the Board of Elders
• Will oversee the staff while developing, leading and equipping a God-honoring highly functional team
LEAD PASTOR COMPENSATION:
• Includes salary, housing allowance, retirement contributions and ministry-related expenses (Insurance will abide by RCA standards.)
• Four weeks of vacation
• Study leave as approved by the Church Board (consistory)
• Salary is commensurate with classis guidelines and experience of individual
Contact Person: Kevin Whipple
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Number: 406-217-3567
Park Hills Community Church: Student Ministries Director:
Summary: Park Hills Community Church seeks to fill a part-time position responsible for overseeing all aspects of student ministries Grades 6-12. The candidate will be primarily responsible to develop ministries that connect with middle and high school students.
Qualifications and Position Requirements:
• Exhibits a personal and growing relationship with God, a teachable spirit, and a healthy family life.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred but not mandatory. However, prior experience in middle school and high school youth ministry an added plus.
• Candidate must have a proven record in connecting with students, communicating with parents, and equipping young adult leaders for ministry.
• Basic administrative skills, and a personal spiritual life congruent with biblical mandates for leaders (1 Timothy 3:1-7).
• Gifted and called to youth ministry, loves young people; possesses a passion for evangelism and outreach, both personally and at ministerial level.
• An engaging communicator, with a strong biblical and theological background, and agrees with Park Hills philosophy of community outreach to all ages.
• A self-motivated leader, capable of casting and imparting vision for youth ministry, possessing relational skills with students, parents, and staff.
Contact: Pastor Lawrence Dove, 562-712-2342