Submit a Job Opening
Faith Community Church: Lead Pastor
Job Title: Lead Pastor
Position Hours: Full-Time
Location: Edmonds, WA
Faith Community Church located in Edmonds, Washington, about 12 miles north of Seattle, is searching for a Lead Pastor to guide our RCA church into a new chapter of ministry with the upcoming retirement of our current pastor. To view the profile of Faith and the position description please visit our web site at www.faithedmonds.org. As you review the information, please prayerfully consider how your passions and call to ministry may align with Faith and the mission, vision and values we encompass. The web site will also provide a link to begin the application process. If you sense the Holy Spirit guiding you toward this ministry, we would welcome your application and the opportunity to know more about you.
Contact Person: Carole Shaw
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
East Hills Community Church: Lead Pastor
Position Hours: Full-Time
East Hills Community Church in Riverside, California is in search of a Lead Pastor. We would love to have a Godly man, with vision to move our church forward. Someone with enthusiasm, evangelism, and a true love for God and His people. We recently launched into the Congregational Vitality Pathway (CVP) through the Regional Synod of the Far West, so that our church can make a healthy and missional impact upon our community. For position description and application process, please visit us at www.easthills.info and click on “pastoral search”.
Contact Person: Rhonda Henderson
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Number: 951-807-7227
Valley Life Community: Lead Pastor
Position Hours: Full-Time
LEAD to equip and unify the congregation, leaders and staff to fulfill Valley Life Community Church’s Mission by intentionally reaching our neighbors and the community around us with the life-transforming gospel of Jesus Christ.
CULTIVATE a biblically-based culture through the power of the Holy Spirit where the gospel is preached boldly and clearly in a manner which compels the body to action.
Demonstrate a consistent faithfulness in their personal and public walk with Christ, being prayerful in all things and boldly speaking the truth in love.
Lead the Board of Elders in their oversight of all teaching ministries for their biblical, Re-formed, and doctrinal soundness.
EQUIPPING LEADERS/BUILDING TEAMS
Identify, attract and lead the development of gift-based, passion-driven, effective leaders and teams to do the work of ministry, equipping the congregation and leadership to carry out Valley Life’s mission.
MISSIONALLY FOCUSED/CULTURAL ARCHITECT
Lead the congregation to be future-thinking and forward-moving in our mission to engage the community around us.
Visit www.vlccpastoralsearch.org to apply.
LEAD PASTOR REQUIREMENTS:
• Seminary Graduate (M. Div) or the equivalent theological education
• Ordained and a participating member in good standing with their current classis in the RCA, or equivalent governing body in their current denomination
• Is firmly committed to Reformed theology
• Has served as a pastor, or as a spiritual leader in ministry, with staff leadership experience
• Believes in, accepts and embraces the mission of Valley Life Community Church
• Primary preaching pastor
• Works and plays well with others
LEAD PASTOR RELATIONSHIPS:
• Will be received by and will participate in the Classis Cascades, Far West Region, of the Reformed Church in America*
• Will serve as President of the Church Board (consistory)
• Will be a member of, and accountable to, the Board of Elders
• Will oversee the staff while developing, leading and equipping a God-honoring highly functional team
LEAD PASTOR COMPENSATION:
• Includes salary, housing allowance, retirement contributions and ministry-related expenses (Insurance will abide by RCA standards.)
• Four weeks of vacation
• Study leave as approved by the Church Board (consistory)
• Salary is commensurate with classis guidelines and experience of individual
Contact Person: Kevin Whipple
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: 406-217-3567
New Life Community: Worship and Youth Leader
Job Title: Worship & Youth Leader
Position Hours: Full-Time
Summary: New Life Community Church in Wendell, ID is Seeking a Full Time Worship & Youth Leader
Contact our team at email@example.com
This position is a great opportunity for a person gifted in leading corporate worship, who also loves students, and desires further growth and development. We are offering you a great team of musicians & vocals to work with in leading current worship music and some historical hymns of faith.
Our Worship Design Team is creating environments where those attending are led to heartfelt worship, challenged to connect, and encouraged to embrace the principles and values of God’s Word.
Check us out, scroll down the page for all the details at www.nlccwendell.org
Located in beautiful South Central Idaho, New Life Community has many young families. Wendell has a small town feel in a rural setting (pop. 2,800) and retains much of the charm of agricultural & dairy settlements. Wendell is the hub city of the Magic Valley, with several small towns in a 10 mile radius.
The Magic Valley is a great place for sport enthusiasts, fishing, hunting both large and small game and outdoor recreation. We are only 10 miles from the Snake River that is a recreationalist’s delight! Check out www.visitidaho.org for more info on living in South Central Idaho.
Contact Person: Gary Westra
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: 208316833
Sonoma Valley Community Church: Pastor or Interim Pastor
Position Hours: Part-Time
Summary: Sonoma Valley Community Church (SVCC) is located in the greater San Francisco Bay Area.
We are a multi-generation congregation. Previously known as Grace Reformed Church,
SVCC has a long and rich history in Sonoma Valley. We are a member of the Reformed
Church of America.
Our Mission: TO KNOW the living God intimately;
TO GROW together in the transforming grace of Jesus Christ; and
TO SHOW God’s love through the power of the Holy Spirit with our whole lives.
Our Vision Statement: To know and follow Jesus Christ obeying Him and helping others;
Transforming our community in love;
Helping make disciples of all nations by sending and supporting missions
1. Demonstrate and provide spiritual leadership of the church
2. Develop strategy for, implement, and lead our vision and discipleship process
3. Equip the congregation for fruitful community outreach and kingdom impact
4. Serve as a member and moderator of the Consistory and Ministry Leadership Team of Sonoma Valley Community Church
5. Administration of the Sacraments
6. Pastoral care
– a sound understanding and personal embrace of Biblical Theology
– a demonstrable gift for Biblical interpretation, sermon crafting, and preaching related to the needs of the congregation
– a commitment to Biblically sound teaching
– gifted in creative worship planning, including structure of worship service, use of appropriate music and congregational participation
– an ability to connect and communicate effectively with people of all ages and in all settings
– models Christ-like attitude and behavior; displays integrity and character in lifestyle and daily interactions; handles concerns or conflict in a productive manner; adapting the varying needs of the church body
– personal commitment to the development of excellence in church programs with on-going evaluations of program effectiveness
Contact Person: Steve Norman, email@example.com, 408-623-0785
Park Hills Community Church: Student Ministries Director:
Position Hours: Part-Time (15-25 hrs/wk)
Summary: Park Hills Community Church seeks to fill a part-time position responsible for overseeing all aspects of student ministries Grades 6-12. The candidate will be primarily responsible to develop ministries that connect with middle and high school students.
Qualifications and Position Requirements:
• Exhibits a personal and growing relationship with God, a teachable spirit, and a healthy family life.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred but not mandatory. However, prior experience in middle school and high school youth ministry an added plus.
• Candidate must have a proven record in connecting with students, communicating with parents, and equipping young adult leaders for ministry.
• Basic administrative skills, and a personal spiritual life congruent with biblical mandates for leaders (1 Timothy 3:1-7).
• Gifted and called to youth ministry, loves young people; possesses a passion for evangelism and outreach, both personally and at ministerial level.
• An engaging communicator, with a strong biblical and theological background, and agrees with Park Hills philosophy of community outreach to all ages.
• A self-motivated leader, capable of casting and imparting vision for youth ministry, possessing relational skills with students, parents, and staff.
Contact: Pastor Lawrence Dove, 562-712-2342